Let the Season 2 of Ukrainian Lessons Podcast begin! In its first episode, start getting used to more Ukrainian language on the show, review the previous material, and learn about birthdays in Ukraine! Ви готові? Вперед!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- get your ear used to listen more Ukrainian in the new Brief Introduction section;
- challenge yourself with five questions that go with five short dialogues from the previous episodes;
- review the main grammar points from the Season 1;
- have fun with a fast translation Vocabulary Drill;
- learn more about the birthdays in Ukraine!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a Ukrainian Lessons Premium member and get access to this lesson’s PDF Notes which include:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the brief introduction);
- Dialogues and questions: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the questions;
- Bonus Exercise to drill more Ukrainian words;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a one-page chart with English translation.
ULP Premium Members also have access to:
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian!
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!