In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- get your ear used to listening more Ukrainian in the new Brief Introduction section;
- challenge yourself with five questions that go with five short dialogues from the previous episodes;
- review the main grammar points from Season 1;
- have fun with a fast translation Vocabulary Drill;
- learn more about birthdays in Ukraine!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the brief introduction);
- Dialogues and questions: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the questions;
- Bonus Exercise to drill more Ukrainian words;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a one-page chart with English translation.
ULP Premium Members also have access to:
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian!
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!