Listen to the conversation between two roommates discussing their plans and weekend events in Ukrainian. Then, learn more about the double negation and “negative” words (ніколи, ніщо, ніяк, etc.) Enjoy your ULP episode!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn weekend events vocabulary in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation about planning the weekend in the city;
- discover the negative adverbs and pronouns in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: сидіти;
- discover the idiom of the day: ніколи в житті;
- learn more about the opera scene in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: a chart of the negative adverbs and pronouns in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and grammar;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.