Have you heard of Андріївські вечорниці? It’s an old Ukrainian tradition, a sort of a party for young people in December. Learn more about the St. Andrew’s Day in Ukraine in this podcast episode!
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Більше про Андріївські вечорниці:
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: using якби vs як би, щоб vs що б;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.