This is the final episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – Season 4! 🎉 One more time, Anna will tell you about a famous Ukrainian in slow and simple language. Discover the life story of a Ukrainian poet and dissident Василь Стус and find out more about the 1960 – the 1970s in Soviet Ukraine.
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Background music from Epidemic Sound
Since this is the last episode of season 4, we would appreciate it if you shared your feedback by answering some questions about the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast. There are no mandatory questions, and your answers are confidential:
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: word order in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercises to practice grammar and idioms.