Ось і все! This is the final episode of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast… 😭 It’s time for Anna to share with you some personal news and UL’s plans for the future.
In this truly special episode #200, listen to the learners from all around the world talking about their experience with Ukrainian Lessons and asking Anna some interesting questions…💙💛
Celebrate the last episode with us! 🎉
This week only we offer 15% off all our digital learning materials, including the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast Premium Subscription.
Choose from our variety of materials for Ukrainian learners here and use the code ULP200 at the checkout.
The offer is valid through July 11.
Mentioned in the episode:
Easy Ukrainian Book from Ukrainian Lessons: Як іноземці козака рятували
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice the lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/