This is the second and final episode about етнографічні регіони України – ethnographic regions of Ukraine. This time you will learn about Наддніпрянщина, Приазов’я and other regions in Eastern and Southern Ukraine.
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice the lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here.
Ethnographic regions of Ukrainian MAPS
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/