Знайомтесь: Наталія Пендюр – авторка нашої нової книги “Як іноземці козака рятували”.
Meet the author of our brand new Easy Ukrainian Book – Natalia Pendiur. In this interview for Ukrainian Lessons Podcast, she tells about herself, her creative journeys, and real-life stories that gave her ideas for the book.
Find out more about Natalia Pendiur:
Natalia’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice the lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/