In the next interview in the Ukrainians Abroad series, meet Олеся Лобшер – a very active member of the Ukrainian community in South Africa. Anna talks to her about adapting to life in the new country, Olesia’s numerous projects related to Ukraine, and some emotional memories.
! Season 5 of the podcast is entirely in slow, simple Ukrainian. For easier episodes with English, check out our Season #1 or Season #2.
Mentioned in the interview:
- Ukrainians in South Africa website
- Olesya’s eco project Greening Planet
- Olesya’s tour in Ukraine
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice the lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/