In the final episode of the interview series with Ukrainians abroad, meet Оксана Грицина from Toronto!
She is an exemplary representative of Ukrainian Canadians, being involved in multiple Ukraine-related projects and activities. Born and raised in Canada, Oksana speaks fluent Ukrainian!
Mentioned in the episode:
Charity foundation for Ukraine Help us help
Charity organization Нове покоління
Video with Oksana about their charity’s activities :
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice the lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/