Another interview in the Ukrainians Abroad series! Today we travel to New Zealand and meet Ольга Вязенко who has recently moved there and already takes an active part in spreading Ukrainian culture (and food!) on both islands.
! Season 5 of the podcast is entirely in slow, simple Ukrainian. For easier episodes with English, check out our Season #1 or Season #2.
Mentioned in the episode:
Olga’s Youtube channel: Borshch NZ
Our Facebook Group: Ukrainian Learners Group
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice the lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/