In this episode from Ukrainians abroad series, Anna had a pleasure to talk to Bohuslav Kohut – the president of the Association of Ukrainians in Victoria, Australia. Make sure to listen to the second part of the episode in which Anna compares the Ukrainian language of diaspora with modern Ukrainian from Ukraine, with 10 examples right from the conversation!
! Season 5 of the podcast is entirely in slow simple Ukrainian. For easier episodes with English, check out our Season #1 or Season #2.
Mentioned in the episode:
Association of Ukrainians in Victoria
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/