In the second interview of Ukrainians abroad series, Anna talks to Наталя Ковальова – an active member of Ukrainian community in Japan. Listen to their real speed conversation and practice some useful sentences from it!
Transcript and Exercises!
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- 10 useful sentences: table of sentences with English translation;
- 4 bonus exercises to practice lesson’s vocabulary and structures.
To receive lesson notes, as well as flashcards and mp3 files every 10 episodes, become our premium member here
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the website. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/