Ukrainian language is not homogeneous – it has many dialects and is historically based on them. In this Ukrainian Lessons Podcast episode, you can discover the world of діалекти української мови within Ukraine and listen to some examples in songs!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: using який і що в означальних реченнях;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.