Would you like to get to know the life of probably the most famous and respected Ukrainian – Тарас Шевченко (Taras Shevchenko)? Listen to this episode in slow Ukrainian to find out more about his life, his work, and his crucial role in Ukrainian history.
Remember, this episode is entirely in Ukrainian. For episodes with English, check out Season 1 or Season 2.
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – Lesson Notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: forming по батькові – patronymic in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms.