In this episode in slow and simple Ukrainian, you will learn about another Ukrainian genius – Іван Франко – a writer and intellectual who has the whole city named after him.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season4.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Background music from Epidemic Sound
Відео про Івана Франка від проєкту “Книга-мандрівка” (з англійськими субтитрами!)
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: using and conjugating numbers in dates in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercises to practice grammar and idioms.