Idioms (фразеологізми, ідіоми) are one of the most interesting parts in learning a language. Practice Ukrainian comprehension while learning 10 Ukrainian idioms with animals (+ Premium members will find extra 10 idioms in their Lesson Notes!)
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- 10 BONUS Ukrainian idioms with animals!
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms.