Григорій Сковорода is often called the traveling philosopher or the Ukrainian Socrates.
He is one of the first and most important Ukrainian philosophers with quite an unusual life. Find out all about Григорій Сковорода in slow Ukrainian in this ULP episode!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: different meanings and use of the word та;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms.