Ukrainian Lessons Podcast is back from the winter holidays! 🙂 In the first episode of 2020, Anna tells about her favorite exhibition ever. “Ukraine WOW” is an amazing interactive installation that will make you travel around the country, discover plenty of fascinating facts, and fall even more in love with Ukraine.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: using мало не;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.