In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna to her mom about her український хлопець – Ukrainian boyfriend;
- challenge your listening comprehension with 10 questions you have to respond;
- conjugate the verb of the day: насолоджуватися;
- discover the idiom of the day: тягнути кота за хвоста;
- discover Ukrainian music about love!
Songs, playing in the episode
Христина Соловій – Поки любиш
Один в каное – Пообіцяй мені
Folk love songs mentioned in the Cultural fact
«Ой чий то кінь стоїть»
«Ой у вишневому садку»
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including the blanks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- 6 Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 4 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
The ULP Flashcards!
As a premium member, you can get sets of flashcards for every 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. Great way to make those words stuck in your head!
You can use a free app called Anki to open a deck of flashcards that we’ve developed for you. Anki has proved to be extremely effective for remembering the vocabulary. Have a look how awesome it looks!