Discover more interesting facts about Easter in Ukraine in a 4-minute conversation between Khrystyna and Lesya. Expand your advanced vocabulary and learn about some types of complex sentences in Ukrainian!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to a 4-minute conversation in Ukrainian about Easter in Ukraine;
- get your teacher’s explanations about some new vocabulary;
- discover складнопідрядні обтавинні речення – complex sentences with adverbial clauses;
- conjugate the verb of the day: прибирати;
- discover the idiom of the day: вкладати душу;
- learn more about traditional Ukrainian Easter dishes in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: 2-page table about the complex sentences with adverbial clauses in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and grammar;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.