Похід у Карпати (camping trip to the Carpathians) is one of the favorite summer activities for Ukrainians. In the latest Ukrainian Lessons Podcast episode, Anna explains how to prepare for a unique Carpathian experience. Along the way, learn plenty of specific Ukrainian vocabulary about camping and mountains.
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: table of phrases: ходити + в, у, на, по;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.