In this episode, you can learn some useful vocabulary and phrases to talk about environment and climate change in Ukrainian. Then, Anna will share some thoughts about the current екологічні тренди (ecological trends), as well as екологічні традиції (ecological traditions) that we have had in Ukraine for years.
Music in the podcast:
Onuka – ZENIT
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar table: comparative degree in Ukrainian; the use of дедалі;
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.