Це остання розмова Христини на подкаcті… This is the last conversation with Khrystyna, the heroine of the 3rd ULP season.
She will be talking to her boyfriend, Yurko, about their future plans…
Along with practicing your listening skills, find out how we form and use the conditional mood in Ukrainian, and learn a new idiom!
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation between a couple;
- get your teacher’s explanations about the new vocabulary and expressions;
- discover a Ukrainian colloquial word for Shoot! in English;
- learn how to form and use the conditional mood in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: прощатися;
- discover the idiom of the day: хоч на край світу;
- learn about the Ukrainian passport index and visa issues Ukrainians face in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: two tables describing the conditional mood in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and grammar;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.