In this advanced Ukrainian lesson, find out how Anna вивчала-вивчала – was learning – і нарешті вивчила англійську мову – and has finally learned English. This is Season 4 of the podcast, so the episode is fully in Ukrainian. Enjoy!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary, and Exercises!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes.
Конспект уроку – lesson notes for this episode include:
- Full transcript of the whole episode in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary: translation of more difficult words on the side;
- Idioms & expressions: table of the idioms mentioned in the episode (with English translation);
- Grammar: table of Ukrainian verb aspect (change of suffixes);
- Bonus Exercises to practice idioms and grammar.