Час повторення! Listen to another voice message from Khrystyna to her mom in which she talks about her experience cooking вареники and making писанки and вишивання. Practice your Ukrainian comprehension and review vocabulary answering to 10 questions.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna to her mom to practice your Ukrainian comprehension;
- answer the multiple choice questions about the text you have listened;
- conjugate the verb of the day: передавати;
- discover the idiom of the day: виходити на зв’язок;
- learn about popular Ukrainian hobbies in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
At the backgroud of the voice message you can hear this song:
Pianoбой – Полуничне небо
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the main text;
- Questions & Answers: Ukrainian comprehension questions about the text;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice words and grammar of the previous 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.