In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna to her mom to practice your Ukrainian comprehension;
- answer the multiple choice questions about the text you have listened to;
- conjugate the verb of the day: передавати;
- discover the idiom of the day: виходити на зв’язок;
- learn about popular Ukrainian hobbies in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
In the background of the voice message, you can hear this song:
Pianoбой – Полуничне небо
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the main text;
- Questions & Answers: Ukrainian comprehension questions about the text;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice words and grammar of the previous 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.