This is a романтичний (romantic) Ukrainian Lessons Podcast episode! Listen to the conversation they have while on a date, learn new words and improve your knowledge of Ukrainian verbs ending with -сь / -ся. Насолоджуйтесь! – Enjoy!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn some phrases to invite someone on a date in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation during a romantic date in Ukrainian;
- discover the groups of Ukrainian verbs finishing with -cя, -сь;
- conjugate the verb of the day: підкоряти;
- discover the idiom of the day: закохатися по самі вуха;
- learn about three Ukrainian classic fiction books about love in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Ukrainian fiction literature about love
- Григорій Квітка-Основ’яненко “Маруся”
- Михайло Коцюбинський “Тіні забутих прекдків” (фільм є тут)
- Ліна Костенко “Маруся Чурай”
- Іван Франко
- Павло Тичина
- Микола Вінграновський
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: verbs finishing with -ся table;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the reflexive verbs and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.