Listen to the conversation between two colleagues and learn the difference between the verbs of movement in Ukrainian, like їздити and їхати in context!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about the winter holidays season;
- listen to the formal conversation between two colleagues about the vacation plans in Ukrainian;
- learn more about using the Accusative case with the verbs of movement in Ukrainian;
- discover the difference between їхати і їздити and other verbs of movement in Ukrainian;
- practice using the verbs of movement;
- learn about the foreign passport and European visa situation in Ukraine now.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the PDF lesson notes which include:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Verbs of movement in Ukrainian with examples;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using the verbs of movement;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!