In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my introduction about the winter holidays season;
- listen to the formal conversation between two colleagues about vacation plans in Ukrainian;
- learn more about using the Accusative case with the verbs of movement in Ukrainian;
- discover the difference between їхати і їздити and other verbs of movement in Ukrainian;
- practice using the verbs of movement;
- learn about the foreign passport and European visa situation in Ukraine now.
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Verbs of movement in Ukrainian with examples;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using the verbs of movement;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!