Ukrainian Lessons Podcast is back! Listen to this first episode of 2018 to learn about Anna’s мандрівка – trip in the Western USA. Challenge yourself with the comprehension questions and review forming the Instrumental case. Enjoy!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction to this first episode in 2018;
- learn the difference between подорож, поїздка, мандрівка in Ukrainian;
- listen to my story about my American toad trip;
- challenge yourself with some listening comprehension questions;
- review the Instrumental case in Ukrainian.
Links from the Episode
Car sharing service in Europe – Blablacar
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Questions and answers: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to my questions before the story;
- Bonus Exercises: practice forming the Instrumental case and translate using the words you have learned;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!