In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian about the meetup ideas in Kyiv and Lviv!
- test yourself with 12 questions of the Ukrainian history course with some extra Anna’s explanations;
- learn more about how important history is in Ukrainian school;
- find out about the future of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast…
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the introduction;
- The test: all questions and answers of the Ukrainian history test;
- ! 5 Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary from the Ukrainian history course.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
The ULP Flashcards!
As a premium member, you can get sets of flashcards for every 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. Great way to make those words stuck in your head!
You can use a free app called Anki to open a deck of flashcards that we’ve developed for you. Anki has proved to be extremely effective for remembering the vocabulary. Have a look how awesome it looks!