Ukrainian Lessons Podcast is back!!! We are very excited to start третій сезон and have special news for you about its format… Find out all about it in this episode about meeting on a plane in Ukrainian.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian about третій сезон – the third season;
- listen to the conversation of meeting in the plane in Ukrainian;
- discover the verbs with prefixes пере- and ви- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: летіти – to fly;
- discover the idiom of the day: переступити поріг;
- learn more about коломийки – folk songs from the Carpathians!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Sign up to get these Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of prefixes пере- and ви- with examples;
- The verb of the day: conjugation chart of the verb літати;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.