In this ULP episode, listen to a typical winter conversation at the doctor’s in Ukraine, discover the adverbs derived from numerals (удвічі, вдвоє, по-друге...), and learn more about the flu in Ukraine!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn more medical vocabulary in Ukrainian;
- listen to the formal conversation at the doctor’s in Ukraine;
- discover the Ukrainian adverbs derived from the numerals;
- conjugate the verb of the day: хворіти;
- discover the idiom of the day: ніби вдруге на світ народитися;
- learn more about the flu outbreaks in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: Ukrainian adverbs derived from numerals with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the adverbs and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.