Let’s talk about healthy lifestyle in Ukrainian! Listen to the conversation between two friends about eating healthy and exercising. Then, master the degrees of comparison in Ukrainian, learn a motivating Ukrainian proverb, and discover the most popular kinds of sports in Ukraine.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn healthy lifestyle vocabulary in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation about healthy habits;
- discover the degrees of comparison in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: займатися;
- discover the idiom of the day: краще пізно ніж ніколи;
- learn more about the most popular kinds of sport in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: a chart of degrees of comparison in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and grammar;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.