Час повторення! Listen to another voice message from Khrystyna to her mom in which she talks about how she got sick, in Ukrainian. Answer the comprehension questions using adverbs, then find out at what age Ukrainians typically get married.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna about як вона захворіла – how she got sick in Ukrainian;
- challenge your listening comprehension with questions you have to respond;
- conjugate the verb of the day: минати;
- discover the idiom of the day: запропонувати руку і серце;
- find out at what age Ukrainians typically get married.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including the blanks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.