It’s pizza time! Learn the vocabulary to talk about піца, listen to the Ukrainian conversation at the pizzeria, and even find out Anna’s favorite pizza place in Kyiv. Also, discover чергування – sound alternations between imperfective and perfective verbs. Enjoy your Ukrainian lesson!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation at the pizzeria in Ukrainian;
- discover чергування – sound alternations / sound changes between verb aspects in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: пригощати;
- discover the idiom of the day: ловити на слові;
- find out Anna’s favorite pizza restaurant in Kyiv, in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: table of sound alternations between imperfective and perfective verbs in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the alternations in Ukrainian and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.