Скоро зимові канікули! Winter holidays and vacations are coming. In this lesson, listen to the informal conversation about planning the trips for the festive season in Ukraine. Also, learn more about the future tense of the verbs of motion in Ukrainian.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the conversation about planning winter vacation in Ukraine;
- learn more about the future tense of the verbs of motion in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: іти;
- discover the idiom of the day: розходитись як гарячі пиріжки;
- learn more about booking your train and bus tickets in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: future tense of the verbs of motion in Ukrainian table;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the future tense of the verbs of motion and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.