Христина захворіла… Khrystyna got sick and she is making a doctor’s appointment in Ukrainian. Learn more medical vocabulary, discover the indefinite adverbs and pronouns, and the learn more about the healthcare in Ukrainian in this new ULP episode!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the vocabulary of the types of doctors in Ukrainian;
- listen to the phone conversation about making a doctor’s appointment in Ukrainian;
- discover about the indefinite adverbs and pronouns in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: записуватися;
- discover the idiom of the day: п’яте через десяте;
- learn more about healthcare in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: indefinite adverbs and pronouns in Ukrainian table;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the indefinite adverbs, pronouns, and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.