In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the vocabulary of the types of doctors in Ukrainian;
- listen to the phone conversation about making a doctor’s appointment in Ukrainian;
- discover the indefinite adverbs and pronouns in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: записуватися;
- discover the idiom of the day: п’яте через десяте;
- learn more about healthcare in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: indefinite adverbs and pronouns in Ukrainian table;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the indefinite adverbs, pronouns, and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.