We are back with the second half of the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast Season #3! Listen to the informal conversation between two roommates about one of them being sick, learn about using adverbs in Ukrainian, and more! Готові до нового уроку української?
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn the vocabulary about being sick in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation about catching a cold;
- learn about forming and using adverbs in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: боліти;
- discover the idiom of the day: падати з ніг;
- learn more about Ukrainians’ favorite teas and infusions in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: forming and using adverbs in Ukrainian;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice new vocabulary, adverbs, and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.