Час повторення! Listen to another voice message of Khrystyna to her mom in which she describes her life in Kyiv. At the same time, review the vocabulary from the previous episodes, practice your listening comprehension and get more practice of imperfective and perfective verb aspects.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message of Khrystyna about її життя в Києві – her life in Kyiv;
- challenge your listening comprehension with questions you have to respond;
- conjugate the verb of the day: вгадувати;
- discover the idiom of the day: не мати сил;
- find out if you should bargain in Ukraine.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and the voice message;
- Questions & Answers: including the blanks which you can fill in with the answers to the questions;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the vocabulary and grammar of the previous 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.