In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn useful vocabulary about школа в Україні – school in Ukraine;
- listen to the conversation with the headmaster in the school in Ukraine;
- discover the verbs with prefixes в- and у- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: брати;
- discover the idiom of the day: ввести в курс справи;
- learn about Нова Українська Школа – the movement of changing the school in Ukraine.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of the prefix в- with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the verb with prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.