What do you know about аспірантура – postgraduate education in Ukraine? The system of education in Ukraine is special because it is a post-Soviet country. But it is still changing. Learn more about this and practice your Ukrainian with this new Ukrainian Lesson from us!
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn useful vocabulary about аспірантура в Україні – postgraduate education in Ukraine;
- listen to the informal conversation with Орест;
- discover the verbs with prefixes за- and на- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: навчати(ся);
- discover the idiom of the day: з’їсти зуби на;
- learn more about the postgraduate education in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of the prefixes за-, на- with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the verbs with prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.