What do you know about аспірантура – postgraduate education in Ukraine? The system of education in Ukraine is special because it is a post-Soviet country. But it is still changing. Learn more about this and practice your Ukrainian with this new Ukrainian Lesson from us!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- learn useful vocabulary about аспірантура в Україні – postgraduate education in Ukraine;
- listen to the informal conversation with Орест;
- discover the verbs with prefixes за- and на- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: навчати(ся);
- discover the idiom of the day: з’їсти зуби на;
- learn more about the postgraduate education in Ukraine in the Cultural Fact section (in English).
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of the prefixes за-, на- with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the verbs with prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.