Готові до повторення? This is the first review episode of the Season 3. Listen to голосове повідомлення – a voice message of Khrystyna to her mom filled with vocabulary and idioms from the previous four episodes.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
Song in the episode
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian;
- listen to the voice message from Khrystyna;
- answer the question about the text you’ve heard;
- conjugate the verb of the day: запрошувати;
- discover the idiom of the day: отакої!
- learn more about українська гостинність – Ukrainian hospitality.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main text;
- Questions and answers: worksheet to fill in with the answers to the questions + suggested answers;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- Bonus Exercises to practice the new words and idioms from the previous 4 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.