In this episode, Khrystyna continues her Ukrainian adventure by moving into her new квартира. Listen to this lesson about meeting a roommate in Ukrainian, improve your vocabulary, train your conjugation skills, and learn more about tasty Ukrainian desserts!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season3.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my brief introduction in Ukrainian with the last episode’s review;
- listen to the conversation about meeting a roommate in Ukrainian;
- discover the verbs with prefixes до- and під- in Ukrainian;
- conjugate the verb of the day: підніматися;
- discover the idiom of the day: підняти настрій;
- learn more about Київський торт and other Ukrainian desserts!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to receive the Lesson Notes. The PDF for this episode includes:
- Full transcript & translation of the brief introduction and main dialogue;
- Grammar / Vocabulary: charts with all the meanings of prefixes до- and під- with examples;
- The verb of the day: the conjugation chart of the verb of the day;
- The idiom of the day: this episode’s idiom definition and examples;
- 3 Bonus Exercises to practice the verb with prefixes and the verb of the day;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.