This episode is about asking for and telling time in Ukrainian, making an appointment with a friend, and going to the movies! Also, learn or review Ukrainian ordinal numbers and how to use the Locative case with time in Ukrainian.
In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my general introduction in Ukrainian, then in English;
- learn or review the ordinal numbers and how to use them for telling time in Ukrainian;
- listen to the informal conversation about agreeing on the time and place to meet;
- learn how to ask and answer the question “At what time?” in Ukrainian;
- practice asking time-related questions in Ukrainian;
- discover surzhyk – broken Ukrainian – and why it exists.
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to the question before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: ordinal numbers and telling the time in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercise: practice giving the time in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!