We are inviting you to a Christmas dinner in Ukraine! Listen to Anna’s mom telling you what she cooks for Christmas, discover the Instrumental case, and practice it with the types of varenyky! Смакота! 🙂
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about зима;
- listen to my Mom’s special message to you about the Christmas dinner in Ukraine;
- learn the names of the most popular Ukrainian Christmas meals;
- learn about forming the Instrumental case in Ukrainian;
- practice using the Instrumental case with the types of varenyky!
- discover the Christmas food madness in Ukraine :p
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the story;
- Grammar charts: Instrumental case endings in Ukrainian;
- Bonus Exercise: practice forming the Instrumental case;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!