Are you looking for the words and phrases to write or tell your Christmas holiday greetings in Ukrainian? Listen to this episode to learn how Ukrainians greet with holidays and what they wish. Also, get to know more about the St. Nicholas Day – favorite kid’s holiday in Ukraine!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about свята;
- learn different holiday greetings in Ukrainian (with the Instrumental case);
- learn how to wish things to people in Ukrainian (using the Genitive case);
- listen to the text message with a New Year’s wish in Ukrainian;
- practice greeting people with holidays and wishing;
- discover the Saint Nicolas Day in Ukraine.
Згадані ресурси – Resources mentioned
List of Holidays in Ukraine in 2018
Charity organizations in Ukraine:
Special thanks to Yaroslav Dzhus & Bandura Style for the festive music
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson;
- Greetings and wishes: a table of the holidays with greetings;
- Bonus Exercise: get more practice filling in a postcard in Ukrainian;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!