In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my brief introduction;
- listen to the informal conversation about making New Year’s Eve plans in Ukraine;
- learn in context how to form and use the Instrumental case of pronouns in Ukrainian;
- learn how the pronoun Z is used in Ukrainian in different cases;
- practice using the Instrumental case of pronouns;
- discover what Ukrainians do for New Year’s Eve!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Instrumental case of pronouns & different meanings of “З”;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using the Instrumental case of pronouns along with other cases;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!