It’s review time! In this episode, listen to Anna telling about what she eats in a day and challenge yourself with the listening comprehension questions. Then, to get more practice, do the exercises and use the flashcards to learn every new word from the lessons 41-50.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction in Ukrainian and find out about the new language I learn!
- review some words of the meals of the day in Ukrainian;
- listen to What I eat in a day story from your teacher Anna;
- answer the listening comprehension questions trying to make the full sentences;
- do the vocab drill of the words from the last 4 episodes;
- learn more about the breakfast and vegetarians in Ukraine!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, on your favorite podcast app, or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get this and other’s Lesson’s Notes right away! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- The story, questions & answers: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answers to the listening comprehension questions;
- 2 bonus Exercises to practice the Genitive case and verbs from the last 5 episodes;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
Also! As a premium member, you get a great set of flashcards for the lessons 41-50…
The ULP Flashcards!
As a premium member, you can get sets of flashcards for every 10 lessons of the Podcast! They include all the vocabulary from the episodes with translation, pronunciation, and pictures to remember. Great way to make those words stuck in your head!
You can use a free app called Anki to open a deck of flashcards that we’ve developed for you. Anki has proved to be extremely effective for remembering the vocabulary. Have a look how awesome it looks!
! As a great example of the flashcards, we’ve got 100 most common words in Ukrainian for free in the same format.