Learn & practice the Accusative case in Ukrainian in context during the next 5 episodes of the Ukrainian Lesson Podcast. Start with understanding and mastering all the Accusative endings of the nouns and adjectives. Also, learn about asking advice!
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about the cases in Ukrainian;
- listen to the formal conversation at work where man is asking advice in Ukrainian;
- master the Accusative case in Ukrainian with the examples straight from the dialogue;
- practice forming the Accusative case in Ukrainian;
- discover what Ukrainian patronymic (по-батькові) is and when it is used.
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Download this Lesson’s Notes for free! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: All the endings and examples of the Accusative case in Ukrainian on one page!
- Bonus Exercise: Accusative case practice;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!