This week I invite you to become a student at the Ukrainian Lessons School in Kyiv! Listen to your first-week schedule in Ukrainian and learn a ton about using the Accusative case with prepositions.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about милозвучність – euphony in the Ukrainian language;
- listen to your schedule in Ukrainian as a Ukrainian language school student;
- learn how to use days of the week with the preposition у/в;
- learn the prepositions used with the Accusative case with plenty of examples;
- practice using the Accusative case with prepositions;
- discover the Ukrainian Language Day!
If you would be interested in the Ukrainian Lessons Summer School, pre-register here!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – http://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to download this Lesson’s Notes! This lesson’s PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Dative plural endings & Ukrainian last names declension;
- Bonus Exercise: 10 sentences to practice your Dative;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!