In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my introduction about милозвучність – euphony in the Ukrainian language;
- listen to your schedule in Ukrainian as a Ukrainian language school student;
- learn how to use days of the week with the preposition у/в;
- learn the prepositions used with the Accusative case with plenty of examples;
- practice using the Accusative case with prepositions;
- discover the Ukrainian Language Day!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar charts: Dative plural endings & Ukrainian last names declension;
- Bonus Exercise: 10 sentences to practice your Dative;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!