In this Ukrainian Lesson, listen to the phone conversation about inviting over to вечірка – a party in Ukrainian. In this context, you will learn some peculiar rules about using the Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive cases.
Subscribe not to miss your free weekly Ukrainian lessons – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2.
To become a member of ULP Community on Facebook and get weekly PDF lesson notes and flashcards every 10 episodes go to https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/season2-premium.
In this Ukrainian Lesson you will:
- listen to my introduction about the reasons to learn Ukrainian of our listeners;
- listen to the informal phone conversation of inviting to a party;
- learn about forming and using Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive;
- practice stressing the Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive;
- discover what’s a party in Ukraine like!
Дякую, що слухаєте! – Thanks for listening!
To help out the UL Podcast:
- Rate us and leave a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean or right here on the blog. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Share this message on your social media or send it to your friends:
Learning Ukrainian? Then, I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Ukrainian Lessons Podcast – https://www.ukrainianlessons.com/thepodcast/
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
Become a premium member to get access to all the useful lesson notes! The PDF includes:
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive with the difference of stress;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using pronouns in different cases;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!