In this Ukrainian Lesson, you will:
- listen to my introduction about the reasons to learn Ukrainian of our listeners;
- listen to the informal phone conversation inviting to a party;
- learn about forming and using Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive;
- practice stressing the Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive;
- discover what’s a party in Ukraine like!
Transcript, Vocabulary List, and Flashcards!
- Full transcript & translation of all the Ukrainian parts of the lesson (including the introduction);
- Dialogue and question: use the PDF as a worksheet to write down the answer to my questions before the dialogue;
- Grammar chart: Ukrainian pronouns in Accusative and Genitive with the difference of stress;
- Bonus Exercise: practice using pronouns in different cases;
- Vocabulary List: new words from the episode in a chart with English translation.
As a premium member, you also get access to:
- The lesson notes of the episodes you subscribe to;
- Private Community on Facebook for the free practice of Ukrainian;
- Digital flashcards with all the new words every 10 episodes!